Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Story

To start off, i would like to post that I am a firm believer that EVERYONE has their own beauty and that this blog is for you to know how to enhance that beauty and make you feel beautiful inside and out. when i was little, i wasn't the "cutest" child, in my opinion, and i was a little chubby and i was also made fun of because i was born with a developmental delay. At the time, my parents had gone through a divorce and plus, i wasn't very into sports or anything either and to top it off our family has a VERY big sweet tooth, so obviously i never thought of myself as "beautiful". But soon later, my father got married again and my step mother has helped me change drastically and now i feel a lot more confident in myself and i know that im not the ugly chubby child i used to be haha. So here's this blog for you to feel beautiful and confident yourself. I hope I can be a service to you all! :) I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment